This course is part of the University of Washington certificate program: Social media technologies and implementation.
Explore what comes after the initial wave of social media implementation and how to be a proactive thought leader in defining and establishing a social media support roadmap. Gain hands-on experience by partnering with local companies interested in creating a social media strategy or devising a specific campaign.
- Elements of a successful roadmap
- Social media goal-setting
- Organizational impacts and key stakeholders
- Operational impacts including workflow, training, and policies
- Collaboration and staff interaction models
- Technical impacts