- Group project work time
If you haven’t uploaded your presentation materials to the wiki or Catalyst, please do so now so we can download them to the instructor computer to minimize shuffle. 🙂
- Catalyst assignments link
- Wiki link
- To think about where we might be going in the next five years, a look back:
EPIC 2014 (also known as Googlezon)
Individual project presentations
Please provide feedback for each presenter by 6 pm Thursday night (tonight preferred because it will be more fresh in your mind, but be careful of using the web form as your only set of notes)
Alpha? Draw straws? The order that is on the wiki page (below)?
- Justin K – ppt
- Kit (time permitting)
Individual project final report
Remember: Klout scores or growth in followers or shares are a proxy for something. Numbers for numbers sake are, in general, meaningless. Be explicit about how growing those numbers helps achieve a goal.
Group project work time
- Kat and I are on call.
- Review the deliverable requirements!
Resources/Social in the news
- 7 Social Media Psychology Studies That’ll Help You Share Better
- Law enforcement and media in Ferguson (my Storify)
- How I turned a Kickstarter into a company (Monday evening session)
- How to get more interaction on Google+
- Seattle’s Frye Museum crowdsources next exhibit (deadline Friday!)
- Should Twitter and FB remove images of James Foley?
- The A+ site started by Ashton Kutcher accused of plagiarism
- Tweets and Vines change Ferguson coverage (podcast, OnTheMedia)
- Twitter’s long tail (Dec 2013)
- Finish individual projects
- Group projects
- Time permitting, looking forward (Mary Meeker)