- Introductions (detailed)
- Review syllabus
- Wiki stuff
- Discuss leadership (contextual)
Discuss “Brand You” (FastCo – 1997) Capture all social media networks (again) on the wiki Discuss influence measurement (start with Google circa 1999)
- Capture baseline Klout/Kred/Sumall (pick 2 – get screen caps)
- Begin setting personal goals for the quarter – measurable / achievable
- Bring draft plan – S/T/P (situation/target/proposal) format – we will work on these together
- Reading – see 2014 at a glance
- Minute paper will be here, password protected – see Wiki for password
Post class notes
This course is the third of three in the University of Washington certificate in social media technologies and implementation.
Downtown Seattle, Classroom, Spring 2014
W, 3/26 – 5/28, 2014, 6-9 p.m.
Bellevue, Classroom, Summer 2014
W, 6/25 – 8/27, 2014, 6-9 p.m